This basket was a gift for our very dear friend, Pier Luigi, who lives in Italy. Unfortunately I was unable to get a photograph of the completed basket before it was presented to him. I shall just have to go to Italy to take one!
- started 27 December 2015 on a walk to Cape Raoul on the Tasman Peninsula;
- completed at home at the end of April 2016.
In the course of its construction, this basket has been to:
- Cape Raoul, Tasman Peninsula
- Schnells Ridge, South West Tasmania
- South Picton Range, South West Tasmania
- Clemes Tarn, Mt Field National Park
- Mt Sprent, South West Tasmania
- Mt Montague, Wellington Range (Tasmania)
- Lake Skinner, Snowy Range (Tasmania)
- Trieste, where it now resides, via Helsinki